[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit/OSGi Integration Code

Neil Bartlett njbartlett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:47:14 GMT 2009

Hello list,

I have put together some exploratory code around the combination of
RabbitMQ and OSGi. I feel that this could be a very powerful
combination for building ESB-like functionality, and it may also open
up some possibilities for Spring integration. The code is in a GitHub
repository, please see the included README which details what I have
done so far. Remember this is far from production-ready code, it is
purely for experimentation.

Here is the URL: http://github.com/njbartlett/rabbitosgi

Incidentally, if anybody on the list is interested in discussing this
and/or learning more about OSGi, I will be at the Eclipse Banking Day
in London on 12 February. Attendance is free:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseBankingDayLondon

Regards,
Neil