[rabbitmq-discuss] Use of Java 1.4 with the RabbitMQ Java Client library

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Wed Jan 7 14:04:15 GMT 2009

(Apologies for the repost; I realized that my subject line yesterday
was a bit cryptic and not everybody that I need to might have seen it)

I'm starting to do some development using and enhancing some features
in the RabbitMQ Java Client Library, and I'm attempting to determine
to what level we need to prioritize continuing support for 1.4 (and
earlier) JVMs.

Taking my lead from Alex Miller
(http://tech.puredanger.com/2008/07/15/jdk-version-poll-results/),
I've created an online poll to gauge the types of JVMs that people are
currently using so that we can determine our optimum platform support
plans for Java clients.

If you are currently, or planning to, use the RabbitMQ Java client,
please help me out by filling out this quick (3 questions, less than 5
minute) poll:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/376470

I'll post results when people start filling it in!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kirk Wylie