[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental STOMP adapter available

Derek Wischusen dwischusen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:55:02 GMT 2008

Hey Tony,

The headers that you have listed probably cover all of the ones that I would
want to see.  I'll add these to the Flex/Flash STOMP client in my next
update.

My only other suggestion/request (which I think you are planning to do)
would be to distribute the STOMP adapter with the main RabbitMQ installer.

Thanks again!

Derek