[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue info

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Wed Mar 5 09:19:45 GMT 2008

Hi Ben,

No problem - it was actually fairly readable although this is much
nicer :-)

Yep, I've thought about that and it does make sense. As I quite like
Hessian that might be the way to go. It wouldn't be to big a problem
to build into our existing commandline client and it could be part of
the generic-ish  AMQP framework Alexis has been talking about which we
maght have the beginnig of.

Michael