[rabbitmq-discuss] I've been busy with the .NET client

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Jan 30 13:27:18 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry if I've not been able to provide timely replies to your questions
here on the list. I've been pretty busy working on our new .NET/C#
RabbitMQ Client. I'll go through the backlog looking for messages I
might have missed, but if there's anything specific anyone wants to
bring to my attention, please feel free to mail me directly or post to
the list.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net