[rabbitmq-discuss] basic.consume filter arg [was: Re: AMQP v0-9]

Robert Godfrey rob.j.godfrey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:27:21 BST 2007

Hi Matthias,

M1 was before my time :-)

M2 will be using the 0-8 spec file that is within the specs directory in the
qpid apache svn repository.  It has an "arguments" argument (essentially the
filters argument from 0-9 with the 0-10 name, not that names are important
at the wire level).  There are some other additions to the correct 0-8
specbut these are essentially additions, and as long as the strict amqp flag
is passed to the qpid client then the client won't use them ...

-- Rob