[rabbitmq-discuss] Reliability and AMQP

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Wed Aug 22 23:05:46 BST 2007

Tanmay,

Here is the URL for the pre draft of 0-10, in subversion.  There is
also a JIRA and Wiki that I can help you with if needed.

https://svn.amqp.org/amqp/trunk/amqp_spec/amqp-spec-0-10-working.html

All,

This stuff is 'open' (eg: public, indexed by google) but please be
aware this is work in progress and changing quickly as we finalise it.
 I think the whole WG would appreciate it if people did not copy and
paste obviously draft text to casual passers by.  That said, as I have
stated, we *welcome* feedback and participation.  Talk to us.

alexis

--
Alexis Richardson
+44 20 7617 7339 (UK)