[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Failover and restore

Arun Rao arunrao.seattle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:47:02 GMT 2014

I am under the impression I get more throughput having 16 queues living on
4 different nodes compared to 16 queues living on 3 nodes. This difference
becomes noticeable when the number of messages ready picked up are
significantly higher? This actually goes back to making queues local and
providing more hardware. Am i mistaken?