[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL upgrade error cacrtfile

Narayan Reddy bvnr.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:01:55 BST 2014

Thanks Simon, Michael, Matthias & RMQ team.

*sudo -s -u rabbitmq*
*bash-4.1$*
*bash-4.1$*
*bash-4.1$ cat /home/prime/SSL/testca/cert.pem*
*cat: /home/prime/SSL/testca/cert.pem: Permission denied*
*bash-4.1$*

Yes the error was due to permissions only, will correct it , Tried with
windows RMQ server it worked fine .. Thanks for the support RMQ team.