[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL upgrade error cacrtfile

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Thu Jun 5 10:19:22 BST 2014

On 5 June 2014 at 12:03:16, Narayan Reddy (bvnr.mail at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Any other information needed ? Any thing should i change and
> check ? Please help me to resolve this issue .

I suspected that client and server may not have a shared cipher suite to use
but then it would be clear from the error message.

I now suspect that the client you use simply does not support SSL or do
it correctly. Please contain the author (and specify what client that is here).

You can also try with {fail_if_no_peer_cert,false},
or even no peer verification (if that's acceptable in your environment).

Because Erlang's SSL support does not use OpenSSL, it may be worth trying using
a more recent OTP release (R16B03 or R17).
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ