[rabbitmq-discuss] Flow control behavior

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:07:55 BST 2014

Hrmm, I guess it sorta does.  I thought though, at least, I recall testing
about a year ago, where if a consumer was able to consume at only 15
messages a second, then publishing would be restricted (via flow control)
to 15 messages a second.  While testing today, this doesn't appear to be
the case - that publishing is only restricted by the capacities of the
rabbit server (or cluster) locally.

Jason

--
Jason McIntosh