[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Message consuming issue (when consumer keepting idle)

Mahendrakumar Yadavalli Mahendrakumary at neelinfo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:35:28 BST 2014

Hi Michael Klishin,

   We didn’t get any error/warning messages in that specified scenario.

But we are facing another problem like "some of the messages are disappeared from the queue even though they are not get consumed by the client", Where we are getting some exceptions in our consumer logs. Can you please find the attached mail.  Suggest me the suitable fix.

Thanks&Regards
Mahendra.y