[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Message consuming issue (when consumer keepting idle)

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Wed Apr 16 10:39:11 BST 2014

On 16 April 2014 at 13:35:35, Mahendrakumar Yadavalli (mahendrakumary at neelinfo.com) wrote:
> > We didn’t get any error/warning messages in that specified
> scenario.
>
> But we are facing another problem like "some of the messages are
> disappeared from the queue even though they are not get consumed
> by the client", Where we are getting some exceptions in our consumer
> logs. Can you please find the attached mail. Suggest me the suitable
> fix.

The exception you get is a clean shutdown (when the app itself calls Channel#close).
It certainly looks like an app
problem to me. Can your messages be published with expiration set?
Can there be expiration set on queues? And so on.

http://www.rabbitmq.com/ttl.html
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ