[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: How manually sync queue after reboot of the master node with existing queues

McIntosh Jason mcintoshj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:18:00 BST 2013

Sync of queues after a failure wasn't released until 3.1.  Mirroring has been around a while but on a failure a node when rejoining the cluster comes on as a slave, assumes its message state is invalid and drops all persistent messages.  Please read the docs - this is very clearly stated in ha and clustering documentation.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone