[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 3 13:10:19 BST 2013

On 01/05/13 17:35, Allan Beaufour wrote:
> I'll send that off list.

Thanks.

> This cleared that connection. The really weird thing is that lsof only
> shows that connection on the server, not on the client. I.e. I could
> find this on the server:

Hmm. That's very suspicious.

So this is a very different scenario to the known issue I initially
suggested. These connections really are there from the point of view of
the server. If lsof is giving contradictory results on client vs server
then that implies the problem is at a TCP level rather than AMQP.

Could there be a firewall or something which is interfering with the way
TCP connections are torn down?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen