[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP default vhost

carlhoerberg carl.hoerberg at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:06:13 BST 2013

Feature request: I would like to be able to change the default vhost for the
STOMP plugin, in addition to default username/password. Today I think it
always default to / unless a host header is specified.

Btw, any pointer in how to implement some kind of vhost rewriting, like for
instance I would like to support multiple vhosts with MQTT, possibly in the
way that all pub/sub has to start with the vhost name.. Same would be nice
for STOMP as the "host header" thing is kind of hackish for a lot of stomp
client libraries..