[rabbitmq-discuss] RPC response/reply for RabbitMQ - Timeouts

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Tue Jun 11 17:31:10 BST 2013

If you do figure out how to use client timeouts, you may also want to
consider using per-message TTL if you don't care about the message anymore
after a timeout.  This can save unnecessary processing of messages that no
longer have an interested participant.  On the other hand, if you want the
message processed, even after the client times out, then you better not do
this.

https://www.rabbitmq.com/ttl.html#per-message-ttl

-Chris