[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq cluster with all but one node shutdown

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:45:18 GMT 2012

Hi Simon,

I have now moved onto testing with RabbitMQ 3.  I have performed the same
test with RabbitMQ 3 and observed what you said.  There is an initial pause
but throughput resumed.

I'll probably table the issue on my end as it looks like we will work on
moving forward with RabbitMQ 3.  Let me know if you would like me to look
into this again with the previous version.

The time was being measured by the client.  The client setup i have is able
to measure message round trip between two clients connected to RabbitMQ.

-Mark