[rabbitmq-discuss] Simple Windows 2008 Cluster

AngusA angus at centrixsoftware.com
Thu Nov 15 19:05:55 GMT 2012

Hi

I'm trying to create a 2 machine rabbit cluster on Windows 2008.

Everything works with the firewalls down but the nodes clearly can't see
each other when the firewalls are runnning.

Trying to keep things simple, I created inbound and outbound rules on both
machines allowing erl.exe through but that hasn't worked.  Looking through
the forum, I've also opened ports 4369 and 5672 - all to no avail.

Any assistance/advice gratefully recieved.

Cheers

Angus