[rabbitmq-discuss] Brining cluster node back up after stop

Adam Rabung adamrabung at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:24:09 GMT 2012

Hello,
I am investigating active/active clustering, using just my machine for
now.  All is going well, but I'm having a hard time bringing up a node
that I have previously stopped.  I believe the problem only happens
when I restart a node that was a disk node when I stopped it.

startCluster script:
https://gist.github.com/1551407

running startCluster:
https://gist.github.com/1551429

After starting the cluster, I'm able to bring node 2 and 3 up and down
with no problem, but node 1 does not come back up.
https://gist.github.com/1551582

I realize this may just be a problem due to the fact that I have three
nodes on one machine, but I am troubled by how little I understand
from that error message :)

Thank you,
Adam