[rabbitmq-discuss] Channel shutdown listener

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 3 12:50:59 GMT 2012

Adam,
Thank you for pointing this out. I don't think you are doing
anything wrong; I think it is a bug.

When the connection is closed (by the broker) all its channels
are closed without notifying the listeners.

I have raised a problem for this.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
avoirdupois (phr.) 'Would you like peas with that?'
distribute (v.) To denigrate an award ceremony.
definite (phr.) 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
modest (n.) The most mod.