[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ as backbone to a multi-player online game .

Jon Hill jon.hill at comshen.com
Thu Feb 9 09:51:15 GMT 2012

Hi

Is there anyone on the list who has experience of using RabbitMQ for
online social-gaming who would like to share experiences? Our client
application is in Flash and we are communicating with Game Servers via
RabbitMQ. We need to support 100K concurrent users so will either need
a big central cluster to handle all messaging or we might look at some
kind of sharding and use multiple RabbitMQ clusters. I would be happy
to hear if anyone could offer any professional (paid for) support to
us too.

All the best.

Jon