[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ - Service Crash

Icidis ryan at nutcracker.co.za
Wed Aug 15 06:48:11 BST 2012

Emile Joubert-2 wrote

> Check the OS eventlog. Is there any reason why the OS might prevent a
> process from creating the file in question? Try creating the same file
> as the same user that the broker runs as and see if you get any errors.
> -Emile

Hi Emile,

I've gone through the OS Security log and found nothing. I checked to see if
the file was created yesterday morning which it was. Strange thing is that
it happened in the middle of the day and when we restarted the ErLang
Service and Rabbit Service everything was running fine again.

Is there maybe an ErLang service log file that I can look at. I haven't had
any problems like this before and we have been using RabbitMQ for over 3
months.

Thank You

Ryan