[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Windows service dependencies

Stefano Ghio otacorp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:24:37 GMT 2011

Hi,

yes that was it. Starting Workstation service before RabbitMQ service
solved the issue.

Thank you,

regards

--
Dr. Stefano Ghio - Italy

Website: http://groglogs.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/grog.brush
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghiostefano

*If you received this message but you are not its recipient, please
ignore it and warn me, thank you.*