[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Windows service dependencies

Stefano Ghio otacorp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:00:09 GMT 2011

Cheers,

that service is disabled for sure on the machine I tried. I will be able to
confirm if it was the solution on Monday however.

Thanks for your reply,

have a nice day

--
Dr. Stefano Ghio - Italy

Website: http://groglogs.blogspot.com/

*If you received this message but you are not its recipient, please ignore
it and warn me, thank you.*