[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c + 1.6.0 = bad headers

David Hawthorne dhawth at 3crowd.com
Thu Apr 28 22:48:15 BST 2011

Here's another problem, this time using amqpcpp with 2.4.1:

dhawth at u16$ ./example_get
server connection error 504, message: CHANNEL_ERROR - unexpected method in connection state running

dhawth at u16$ ./example_consume
server connection error 504, message: CHANNEL_ERROR - unexpected method in connection state running

Server logs don't show anything other than connection open and close.

This happens after the createQueue, and then queue->Declare lines.