[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c + 1.6.0 = bad headers

David Hawthorne dhawth at 3crowd.com
Thu Apr 28 20:51:35 BST 2011

Ah, good to know.  FWIW, it's not easy to find out what versions of the AMQP spec the various versions of rabbitmq support when digging through the website.  Likewise, the README for rabbitmq-c doesn't have a list of server versions it should work with.  Either one of those would have cleared this up.  Not a criticism, just an observation.

Anyone know why the apt-installed package hasn't been updated since 1.6.0?

Thanks for the help!