[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ refuses to start , instead crash

Chandra R mybayworkz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:14:53 BST 2010

Thank you Marek,

I have moved to Ubuntu 64 bit for good. Its was just the mindset that made
me think it would be easier to try on win xp , which is a mistake.

Emile , I tried really hard to somehow make the logs activate and in this
process I really learned a lot about RabbitMQ but never could get the logs
to work. I am moving to Ubuntu now and hope it will be easy on the new
platform.

Thanks again
Chandra