[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq with one producer no consumer

Ben Standefer ben at simplegeo.com
Mon Jul 19 22:14:47 BST 2010

Is the "new persister" a replacement for using Mnesia to make RabbitMQ more
durable?  We've had issues moving the Mnesia database between machines,
requiring us to make questionable binary edits of schema.DAT.  One of our
main frustrations with RabbitMQ is how it handles durability, recovery, and
failure, so it'd be awesome to see improvement in this area soon.  Thanks!

-Ben Standefer