[rabbitmq-discuss] Release of HA + Pacemaker guide

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Mon Apr 26 13:10:25 BST 2010

The RabbitMQ HA + Pacemaker guide has made its way onto the live website
and can be accessed at http://www.rabbitmq.com/pacemaker.html

Note that this is really only the start of the story for HA and RabbitMQ
- we hope that this will be of use to people, but we are aware that
dozens of things fall under the heading of HA and we currently cover
very few of them.

Feedback is very welcome and please let us know if there are specific
needs that you have for HA which are not yet covered (there will be
many!).

Matthew