[rabbitmq-discuss] Release of HA + Pacemaker guide

Joe Healy joehealy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:48:12 BST 2010

Thanks - this is a great guide for ha rabbit.

We've been using a similar set up for a couple of months with iscsi instead
of drdb.

Do you need to add resource grouping or colocation to the bunny and ip
resources to make sure that they move together? Is it important that the ip
migrates before the bunny starts so that it will listen on the right
address?

Cheers,

Joe