[rabbitmq-discuss] Simple benchmark and results

David Glaubman dglaubman at acm.org
Fri Oct 23 04:04:04 BST 2009

Not a showstopper, since with the partial fix, Rabbit should be sufficient to
show feasibility of the approach.

Still, sooner is better than later, and I hope you folks will take a close
look at network performance on .Net/Windows, since it seems to differ from
Mono (or even Java on Windows).

I also think it may be worthwhile to consider programming against Socket
interface rather than TCPClient to maximize performance.

(just my 0.01334 Euros.)

David