[rabbitmq-discuss] Simple benchmark and results

simon hegarty simon.hegarty at jeppesen.com
Fri Oct 23 02:02:18 BST 2009

Matthias Radestock-2 wrote:

> Is this a showstopper for you or is the performance as it stands
> sufficient for your intended use case?

I'm yet another user looking to replace MSMQ, looking at AMQP with .net -
rabbit in particular

I am to begin, shortly, a performance evaluation along the lines David has
and have been following this thread with a degree of alarm.

It'll be easier to convince people to change to rabbit if I can produce
statistics showing strong performance compared to MSMQ.

Is there any way the required changes could be made available sooner rather
than later?

Thanks
simon