[rabbitmq-discuss] [Fwd: erlang-client woes]

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:24:16 BST 2009

Jack,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Ben Hood <ben at lshift.net> wrote:

> [...]

ATM the Erlang client does not work against the released version of
Rabbit rather only against the corresponding latest version of the
server in hg.

This is because the Erlang client shares some libraries with the
server and it  has not yet been released as a 1.0 package yet, so
currently there is no compatibility with the released version of the
server.

To get the server, clone the server repo,

hg up -C default; make run

and use one of the tests in the client, e.g.

make test_network.

HTH,

Ben