[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues Running RabbitMQ DotNet Samples

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:01:20 BST 2009

Patrick

I'm sorry this is resisting your efforts :-(

Can I suggest that you try talking to the demo server running here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/examples.html

This will ensure you are not the victim of a server installation issue
or similar.  You may wish to talk to the server using something other
than the .NET libraries, just while you are getting started, and then
reverting to the .NET case once you feel more comfortable with the
model.

Thanks again,

alexis