[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues Running RabbitMQ DotNet Samples

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:16:52 BST 2009

i am pretty much getting the same error no matter which of the samples i
run...

since there currently is no step by step instructions for the examples...
no functional example of valid set of arguments, etc...

perhaps somebody can help me out in the mean time...

I am passing the following to the SendString example...

localhost testexchange testexchangetype testroutingkey "test message"

and getting the following error...

Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'
System.Exception {System.ObjectDisposedException}

again i am pretty much getting the same error no matter which of the samples
i run...

thanks in advance.