[rabbitmq-discuss] Different Stomp Issue: rabbitmq-stomp and Codehaus PHP Stomp class

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jul 17 11:56:30 BST 2009

Hi Gavin,

Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> It does not respond to the frame.

Hmm. I can't reproduce this with tip-of-default rabbitmq-stomp at the
moment; I've just added (to the repository, and also attached to this
message) a couple of example files that can be netcatted into the server
to see what its response is: could you take a look and see if they match
the problem-causing inputs you describe?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net