[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP for 1.5.3

Darien Kindlund darien at kindlund.com
Wed Feb 25 04:43:08 GMT 2009

Okay, a couple of things: When using the pre-built debian dir, 'make
run' won't work all the way.  Specifically, the make will succeed, but
then this error message will occur during the 'run' part:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq_server-1.5.3'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `run'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq_server-1.5.3'
make: *** [start_server] Error 2

...which isn't a bad thing, since the stomp module did get built
successfully and works just fine.  It may be worth documenting this in
the README.

Also, the README still mentions '/etc/default/rabbitmq' instead of
'/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.conf'.  I assume that's a minor typo.

FYI,
-- Darien