[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP for 1.5.3

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue Feb 24 23:32:21 GMT 2009

Darien,

Darien Kindlund wrote:
> Hrm, I'm getting the following errors when compiling the STOMP
> adapter.  I'm using the v1.5.3 Debian package to install, but I also
> downloaded/extracted the v1.5.3 source .tar.gz and created a
> corresponding 'rabbitmq-server' symlink, as shown below.

 From the README ...
<quote>
To build the plugin, you should have the RabbitMQ broker source code
*compiled* in "../rabbitmq-server".
</quote>

i.e. you'll need need to compile the server code.

Or, alternatively, just point the symlink at the server dir installed by
the debian package (i.e. /usr/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq_server-<vsn>).

Matthias.