[rabbitmq-discuss] C Client Library?

Michael Artz mlartz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:37:21 GMT 2009

I know that this has been asked before (I couldn't find the answer), but are
there any native C client libraries that work (or could be made to work)
with RabbitMQ (i.e. AMPQ 0-8)?  I've seen hints that people have been able
to (potentially) make the OpenAMPQ WireAPI work ... does anyone know if this
is true?  Alternatively, for very simple use cases (3 topic exchanges and 10
queues), how much effort would be required to modify either RabbitMQ or
WireAPI to interoperate?

Thanks,
-Mike