[rabbitmq-discuss] Using rabbitmq-http2 (was: simple.publish over the JSON RPC interface)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Aug 20 12:18:44 BST 2009

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the patch. I've taken the idea at its heart, expressed a
little differently, and applied it to the default branch. I've also
updated rabbitmq.js to no longer treat cast() as long-polling. (The new
cast takes care to return [], though, so old client code will keep working.)

Regards,
  Tony

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net