[rabbitmq-discuss] Using rabbitmq-http2 (was: simple.publish over the JSON RPC interface)

Nathan Gray n8gray at n8gray.org
Wed Aug 19 21:27:46 BST 2009

Hi Tony,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Tony Garnock-Jones<tonyg at lshift.net> wrote:

> I will alter the code to make cast() non-long-polling. Thanks for
> drawing this to my attention!

Thanks to the help from this list I now have my prototype up and
running and this cast behavior is the only problematic part left.
I've gone poking around in rabbit_http_channel.erl to fix it myself,
and this is what I came up with.  I'm not an erlang programmer, so
please let me know if I've done something wrong.

Cheers,
-n8

--
http://n8gray.org