[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.2.4 crashes - std_alloc: Cannot allocate 1125562100111744 bytes of memory (of type "arg_reg")

Oskar Liljeblad oskar at vergic.com
Wed Mar 19 07:13:58 GMT 2014

Hi!
That was in a different cluster, and we solved that problem by not mirroring some queues (!).
The new crashes occur on a standalone node. Just need to know how to enable debugging.
I'm not familiar with Erlang debugging in general, but if you'd tell me to run rabbitmq-server in gdb, recompile etc I'd probably know what to do.

Regards,
Oskar