[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ C# client

S. Doug Hunt sdh at conix.com
Tue Mar 18 17:44:20 GMT 2014

{"The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer,
code=404, text=\"NOT_FOUND - no queue 'DupeQ' in vhost '/'\", classId=50,
methodId=10, cause="}

The above exception is encountered by both the QueueDeclarePassive method -
then the following  QueueDeclare.

Here's test code:

  try
                {
                    channel.QueueDeclarePassive("DupeQ");
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    var errmsg = ex.Message;
                    dupeQExists = false;
                }

                if (dupeQExists)
                {
                    channel.QueueDelete("DupeQ");
                }

                try
                {
                    channel.QueueDeclare("DupeQ", false, false, false,
null);
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    var errmsg = ex.Message;
                }

Since the QueueDeclare seems to issue the same message - I'm thinking that
possibly the passive bit is still set from the prior passive call.

S. Douglas Hunt | Software Engineer

Voice  (734) 461-1420 | Fax (305) 675-2448
CONIX Systems, Inc

Safeguarding Payments

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that constitutes a copyright,
patent, trade secret or confidential information of CONIX Systems, Inc., or
is otherwise privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail
and delete the original message and destroy any hard copies made thereof.