[rabbitmq-discuss] Queued messages chart History

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Mar 7 11:19:28 GMT 2014

On 07/03/2014 4:02AM, Bill_Huang wrote:
> Hello,
> Following the topic, I would like to know how to monitor the history more
> than "Last Day".
>
> I have add this for "Last Week" but there is no such UI can be selected:

Yeah, I'm afraid that configuration item only controls what the database
stores and hence the HTTP API will return. The web UI is hard coded at
the moment.

If you are prepared to patch it, you could look at the variable
CHART_PERIODS in priv/www/js/global.js in the rabbitmq-management source
code. If you don't want to set up a development environment to build the
plugin from scratch then you can just find the management plugin .ez
file, unpack it (it's a zip), edit that file and repack it.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal