[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot Log In to Management UI After Importing Broker Definitions

Brandon Munroe brandon.munroe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:00:53 BST 2014

The user has the administrator tag, and has access to the default virtual
host:

curl -u admin:***** http://10.74.103.20:15672/api/permissions
[{"user":"admin","vhost":"/","configure":".*","write":".*","read":".*"},{"user":"guest","vhost":"/","configure":".*","write":".*","read":".*"}]
curl -u admin:***** http://10.74.103.20:15672/api/users/admin
{"name":"admin","password_hash":"*****","tags":"administrator"}