[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq.client 3.3.0 oddity (.NET)

Scott McFadden scott.kendall.mcfadden at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:02:10 BST 2014

Whe using IModel.BasicPublish to an invalid exchange you get the following
wonky error message:

The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by
Application, code =200, text="Goodbye", class=0, methodId=0

Took me a while but finally realized, I was attemping to publish to an
exchange that didn't exist (typo in exchange name).  Fixed the exchange
name and it works great now.

Any way we could get a more helpful error message?

scott