[rabbitmq-discuss] listing producers

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jun 20 11:08:59 BST 2014

On 20/06/14 10:12, Jharna Sharma wrote:
> Is there any way to get message rate through rabbitmqctl..??

No, message rates are aggregated through the management plugin.

> Because I can know connection for a channel by "rabbitmqctl
> list_channels pid connection" and I am not being able to get it
> through rabbitmqadmin.

The HTTP API (and thus rabbitmqadmin) does not identify connections and
channels by pid but by their generated name. So you could use something
like:

$ rabbitmqadmin list channels connection_details.name number
message_stats.publish_details.rate

Tip: use "rabbitmqadmin -f pretty_json list channels" to see what's
available in the output.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen