[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue data recovery after master failure

Andrei D. theonlyandrei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:21:01 BST 2014

Thanks for the quick response Simon.
I assume there's no easy workaround? (such as manually extracting the queue
data from the slave and copying it to the new master before it rejoins the
cluster; I'm not familiar with the rabbit queue data storage format so I'm
not sure if that's feasible - probably not since you haven't mentioned it ;)
)
ps: couldn't access the 26191 in bugzilla, I assume it's private to
contributors?

thanks, andrei