[rabbitmq-discuss] High Scalability and High Availability...How to?!!

Shadi Mari shadimari at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:13:32 BST 2014

Sounds great!

One more thing i was not lucky enough to find is to explore various
performance benchmarks were done against several rabbitmq deployments that
will me to size a rabbitmq solution.

For instance what would require to achieve 15K+ msgs/second? given that i
have multiple publishers and consumers on the same queue and the queue
content is draining (i.e.. no accumulation)? do i need to have an SSD to
increase throughput or SATA will be enough?

Thanks